The U.S. Cellular Coliseum Group Sales Department invites you and your group to take advantage of
discounted pricing and concierge service for your favorite events! You will deal with one experienced
member of our staff who is dedicated to taking care of every aspect of your visit from finding the best
available seats, processing your ticket order, and being on site on the show day to assist with any
additional last minute needs.
Here are just some of the advantages to ordering through our
- Early on-sale information for events- Discounted tickets to select events
- Ability to reserve your seats before they go on sale to the general public
- One-on-one customer service from start to finish
- NO additional fees! Ticketmaster per-ticket convenience charges do not apply if ordered through the Group Sales Office. Orders are subject to a one-time, nominal per order fee.
- Promotional materials such as event posters and flyers to help promote your event are available
No standing in lines or waiting – tickets can be mailed directly to you, made available for pick up prior to the show, or a representative can meet your entire party at a pre-arranged entrance!
This category covers groups that meet the group minimum that is set by the show. A Traditional Group will typically be required to have between 10 – 20 minimum attendees, depending on the event. How you
make up the group is entirely up to you! It can be co-workers, classmates, employees, friends and family,
church groups, civic organizations, youth groups, scouts, sports teams, senior groups, or any combination
you can think of!
Super Groups (Corporate Employee Benefits Groups)
At no cost to the employer, the U.S. Cellular Coliseum allows qualified companies to offer employee
discounts on tickets to select shows. We will assist all of our Super Group partners in effortlessly making
their staff aware of current offers. Contact Nikki Dalbey at firstname.lastname@example.org or at
309-434-2921 to find out how you can join our Super Group family.
Instead of boring magazines or wrapping paper, consider raising money for your organization by selling
tickets to upcoming events! For each ticket your group sells, you will receive a portion of the ticket price.
Some shows and events may have experience and added incentives available to reward top-sellers. Groups will have up to 7 days before the event to sell their tickets, and will have a check sent out within 10 days
after the show. Consignment tickets (hard tickets printed in advance for the group to sell) are available
upon request. Unsold tickets must be returned or paid for by the organization.
If members of your group need special considerations, our Group Sales Department will be happy to assist
you with securing seats that are wheelchair accessible or can accommodate patrons with mobility issues as well as the visually or hearing impaired.
A payment deadline will be set at the time you place your order. The U.S. Cellular Coliseum acceptsVisa,
MasterCard, American Express, and Discover and we will be happy to take your payment over thephone or
email. Checks are accepted via mail or in person, though in person payments are byappointment only. We will be happy to provide an invoice upon request and you can change your orderwithout penalty until
payment is made. Please note that any changes cannot put your group below theminimum number to
qualify for the discounted rate.
Group tickets can be purchased by calling Nikki Dalbey at 309-434-2921 or by emailing her at
Terms & Conditions
- All sales are final and there are no refunds or exchanges.
- Tickets are subject to availability.
- Tickets will be issued upon receipt of full payment.
- All dates, times, shows, prices, artists are subject to change without notice.
- Group tickets can only be purchased through the Group Sales Department.
- Orders will be processed on a first come, first serve basis.
- If someone other than the Group Leader is picking up the tickets, please notify your contact as
we will not release them without prior authorization